Please call the LDG Leasing Office for more information.
9am – 5pm.
In order to RESERVE an apartment you must turn in the following:
- Completed applications for all roommates
- ONE roommate can bring the applications and fees for the entire group. The entire group does not need to come to the leasing office to reserve an apartment.
- $40 non-refundable application fee per roommate cash or check only (e.g., 4 roommates need to turn in $160) Reservations are valid for 7 days only; you must sign your lease before the 7 day time period is up or else the apartment will be made available to other tenants.
*PLEASE discuss with your roommates a date and time when you will all be available to come into the office to sign the lease as we will schedule this when you reserve the apartment. You can also schedule a time to tour your reserved apartment before the lease signing.
In order to SIGN THE LEASE, all tenants must come to the lease signing appointment at the same time and turn in the following:
- Notarized Cosigner forms for each tenant. There are no exceptions to this rule. If you do not bring a cosigner form that has been notarized, you will not be able to sign the lease. The Cosigner form can be found on our homepage, LangDevelopmentGroup.com. You cannot be your own cosigner.
- Security deposit equal to one month’s rent. We accept separate checks for the security deposit, but normal rent during the lease term is due with ONE check only. If you do not bring the security deposit you will not be able to sign the lease.
*No cash, credit, or debit cards accepted.