Leasing Day 2020 Info
IMPORTANT!!! LEASING DAY 2020 is by APPOINTMENT ONLY!
Due to COVID-19 we will be scheduling appointments for LEASING DAY!
- The schedule for leasing appointments will open up BY PHONE on Sept. 22nd at 9am.
- The appointments will be scheduled for Oct. 1st – LEASING DAY 2020!
- Appointments on Oct. 1st will be scheduled for 20 minutes, this will allow time for disinfection. If you are unable to decide on an apartment within your scheduled appointment time you will be required to schedule an additional appointment.
AT YOUR LEASING DAY APPOINTMENT YOU WILL RESERVE ANAPARTMENT!
- Reservations for apartments are given on a first come, first serve basis. Whenyou get to the office, you will meet with one of the property managers. You will tell them what type of apartment you are interested in (e.g., how many bedrooms, what location, rental amount) and they will let you know what we have available to reserve
- IT IS STRONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT YOU COME TO YOUR APPOINTMENT WITH THREE TOP CHOICES FOR YOUR GROUP. (3 separate buildings and/or styles of apts)
■ This will help ease any stress if one of your top choices is not available.
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to the time of your appointment (lateappointments will be required to reschedule). You will come to ourleasing office located at 100 DEAN DRIVE, NEWARK, DE.
In order to reserve an apartment, you must turn in the following:
- Completed applications for all roommates – ONE roommate can bring the applications andfees for the entire group. The entire group does not need to come to the leasing office to reserve an apartment.
- $40 non-refundable application fee per roommate – cash or check only
Reservations are valid for 1 week only; you must sign your lease before the ONE week time period is up or else the apartment will be made available to other tenants. PLEASE discuss with your roommates a date and time when you will all be available to come into the office to sign the lease. YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO SCHEDULE A LEASE SIGNING APPOINTMENT WHEN YOU RESERVE YOUR APARTMENT!
In order to sign the lease you must turn in the following
- Cosigner forms that have been notarized
- If you do not bring a cosigner form that has been filled out by your parents and notarized, you will NOT be able to sign the lease.
- Security deposit
- Security deposits are equal to one month’s rent. (It is not the 1st or last month’s rent)
- We do accept separate checks for the security deposit, but normal rent during thelease term is due on ONE check only.) NO CASH OR CARDS!
- If you do not turn in a full security deposit, you will NOT be able to sign the lease.** Please note that reserving apartments can be very competitive, especially for our most popular buildings in the center of Main Street. **